A Golf Experience
A BRAND NEW GAME
A round of golf at Campbell River Golf and Country Club is a different experience than most other places. We aim to make the sport of golf approachable, innovative, futuristic and so much fun. Keep score or just count laughs, wear golf spikes or not, this is golf…only better.
Book a Tee Time
We will be accepting tee times Thursday to Sunday. The Golf Course will be closed December 17, 2018 to March 21st, 2019
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation
- Online reservations can only be made 14 days in advance
- All fees are due upon arrival at the golf course
- Dress Code:
- Men – Tailored pants, golf slacks or shorts (no swim trunks or cargo shorts). Collared shirt with sleeves.
- Ladies: Tailored pants, shorts or golf skort. Collared shirt/sleeveless shirt.
- Footwear: No metal spikes or flip flops
- Same guidelines apply for junior golfers.
- Confirmation of your tee time will be sent to your e-mail. Check your junk mail if you haven’t received your confirmation within 24hrs.
- Please call the Pro Shop at 250-287-4970 if you are the following,
- single person booking
- want to book a group of 12 or more
- want to book more then 14 days in advance
- booking 9 holes only
- have mobility issues
- At least 24 hours notice must be given to cancel or make changes to a tee time. You may do this in person during our operating hours or by phone at 250-287-4970. If the change or cancellation is not made within this time frame, the person who booked the reservation will be responsible for all applicable charges.
- Repeat “No Show” offenders will be flagged and blocked from booking online.
- In the event of inclement weather please contact our Pro Shop 250-287-4970
Golf Rates & Passes
Juniors18 years and younger
18 Holes8am - 1pm
18 Holes (Vancouver Island Residents)8am - 1pm
- *Proof of Vancouver Island residency is required
18 Holes1pm - close
9 Holes8am - 1pm
9 Holes1pm - close
Juniors7 - 18 years old
Punch passes are available to those who live on Vancouver Island. Proof of residence will be required.
- The family pass is available after 12:00pm and can only be booked by calling the pro shop at .250-287-4970.
- *Family pass is based on 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 16
$55 /per person
$35 / per person
$10 / per person
18 holes – $45 per cart
9 holes – $25 per cart
- Includes access to our putting greens, chipping area and bunkers to work on your game. Unlimited golf balls are provided.
- Includes 30 golf balls.
- Includes 75 golf balls.
At Campbell River we play the game differently.
New course, reborn name
We remodeled every hole during a course wide renovation in 2017. Our goal was to make the course enjoyable for everyone, from never-evers to scratch golfers. Noted golf architect Graham Cooke and Northern Course Design helped lay out the plan and our veteran superintendent Greg Austin shaped it on the ground. He kept the mature trees, but otherwise the 18-hole, 6,141 yard course is completely new.
A resort course in character, the fairways are wide and long, perfect for less experienced players. Yet, there are sand and water hazards on 16 of 18 holes, the greens are deceptively tricky, and watch the rough. The par 70 can be challenging or achievable.
Play it your own way
We think this is one of the nicest walking courses on Vancouver Island. Lined with mature western red cedar and sequoia trees, it’s mostly flat but with lots of variety, and not too long. On the other hand, driving a golf cart is one of the unique pleasures of golf and we won’t take that away. Walking or riding, either way the aim is to make the game of golf fun for everyone.
Book a Golf Tournament
Hosting a tournament is not just for big companies. At the Campbell River Golf and Country Club it’s for everyone. Organizing a tournament is a unique way to get friends, family or colleagues together for a few hours of fun. Whether it’s just a couple four-somes or something bigger, we can help organize all the logistics from tee-off to apres.
Fun Golf Course Construction Facts