Website Campbell River Golf & Country Club
The Velocity Driving Range at the Campbell River Golf & Country Club is virtual golf fun “fore” everyone. It’s a sports lounge, social hangout, coach’s corner and party central. Be part of our growing team that offers amazing food and loads of golf fun!
The Servers will be responsible for providing high-levels of customer service to all guests by providing prompt service, taking accurate orders, and maintaining a strong working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials. The Servers will always perform customer service duties in a friendly and professional manner and ensure that guests have an enjoyable dining experience.
- Take food and beverage orders from customers and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute (i.e. kitchen staff, bartender, etc.)
- Product knowledge related to liquor/wine/beer
- Maintain familiarity with the composition of all menu items, including items available at the bar
- Serve food and beverages in a professional, courteous manner
- Clean designated areas, including opening and closing routines
- Change table linen as required and ensure dirty or damaged linen is not being used
- Set tables according to standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair
- Clean tables and ensure they are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food or drink with an acceptable balance between speed yet allowing customers to finish their meal without feeling rushed
- At all times to be aware of and practice good customer service, assisting the guest in any way which does not adversely affect other customers
- Serving it Right certificate
- Experience serving
- Shift supervisor experience considered an asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com