Website Campbell River Golf & Country Club
Are you interested in a career with Campbell River Golf and Country Club as a Server/Bartender?
Redesigned from the soil up, the Campbell River Golf and Country Club is introducing a different game of golf. One that’s inclusive, fun and positive. Where anyone can play, and everyone has a good time. With the recent opening of our Velocity Lounge and Driving Range and future plans for expansion in the hospitality sector the Campbell River Golf and Country Club offers opportunities for learning new skills, career growth, and advancement.
- Take food and beverage orders from customers and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute (i.e. kitchen staff, bartender, etc.)
- Product knowledge related to liquor/wine/beer
- Maintain familiarity with the composition of all menu items, including items available at the bar
- Serve food and beverages in a professional, courteous manner
- Clean designated areas, including opening and closing routines
- Change table linen as required and ensure dirty or damaged linen is not being used
- Set tables according to standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair.
- Clean tables and ensure they are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food or drink with an acceptable balance between speed, yet allowing customers to finish their meal without feeling rushed.
- At all times to be aware of and practice good customer service, assisting the guest in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
- Serving it Right certificate
- Experience serving
- Shift supervisor experience considered an asset
- Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
- Server: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit crgolf.ca.