Website Naturally Pacific Resort
Naturally Pacific Resort is a boutique hotel in Campbell River, BC scheduled to open in fall 2023. Situated at the Campbell River Golf Club, this unique destination offers spectacular views and access to some of the best outdoor experiences in the world. Located at the crossroads of forest, mountain and the Pacific Ocean, Naturally Pacific’s 93-room resort features dining options, a luxury spa and pool. In this exciting new position, you will play a pivotal role in the development and execution of the revenue and reservations plan for Naturally Pacific Resort and Campbell River Golf Club. The Revenue and Reservations Manager will play an important role of ensuring the efficient selling and booking of hotel rooms, maximizing occupancy, and increasing room revenue while delivering luxury service. Responsible for forecasting the revenue and developing pricing strategies. Excellent customer relations are required while also being confident in decision making, action oriented enthusiastic, passionate, and able to motivate teammates.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth understanding of mathematical and statistical models (forecasting techniques, linear and dynamic optimization, etc..) used in revenue management systems
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Develop pricing strategies and maintain a 12-month rolling demand calendar.
- Responsible for the projected occupancy, analysis, and pricing group business strategies
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies
- Audit the standards and operations of the reservations department.
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional and all related systems are configured correctly, validated, and working to full capacity
- Training of hotel personnel to ensure all are fully competent in the use of all systems
- Oversee strategy and evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (FIT, OTA, Agents, tours, corporate & groups,)
- Prepare yearly assumptions for and support the annual revenue budget process
- Monitor daily operation of the Reservations Department ensuring proper procedures are followed with established standards.
- Hire, train, motivate, evaluate, and manage teammates to perform job responsibilities in accordance with department objective and reservation standards.
- Resolve problems/issues to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Maintain constant communication with management and other departments to ensure guest service needs are met daily.
- Ongoing training and development of the reservation team.
- Always provide exceptional experiences for our guests by ensuring appropriate management of reservations and executing special requests to the best of your ability.
- All positions may perform additional duties as assigned based on business needs that may be outside the scope of normal duties as requested by management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in the Revenue Management
- 2 Years of Reservations experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Office applications (Word, Access, PowerPoint, Power BI)
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology and the ability to configure systems: Property Management System, Channel Manager, Central Reservation System
- Experience and knowledge of luxury hotel operations preferred
- Ability to upsell and cross-sell to guests with the goal of driving revenue
- Enjoy interacting with people in a fast-paced environment while making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effecting solve problems.
- Capable of handling difficult customers using guest recovery skills, while remaining calm and professional.
- Able to effectively communicate with all types of staff, including technical, professional, and senior management
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org