Website Naturally Pacific Resort
Naturally Pacific Resort is located in the beautiful coastal community of Campbell River, BC. Situated at the Campbell River Golf Club, this unique destination offers spectacular views and access to some of the best outdoor experiences in the world. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing general building and property maintenance at the Naturally Pacific Resort. This role will also perform heavy cleaning duties and garbage removal. The position requires someone with a thorough understanding of plumbing, heating and electrical. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing resort with our new boutique hotel opening in 2023.
- Competent in operating computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Assess requirements and provide routine services to clients; perform routine building inspections and document repair requirements.
- Perform minor repairs and adjustments to building fabric and related systems, such as: interior walls, ceilings, flooring, furniture, roofing, windows and overhead, interior, and exterior doors.
- Maintain heating and air conditioning systems boilers, pumps, fan units, control panels, cooling towers, etc.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Perform repairs and adjustments to building plumbing and electrical systems, such as: washroom fixtures, pumps, domestic water systems, fountains, lighting repairs, and thermostats.
- Perform routine inspections on emergency generators; service and test life safety equipment such as emergency lighting and fire extinguishers.
- Follow safety procedures during all repairs and maintenance.
- Detect faulty operations, defective materials, and report deficiency in building to supervisor.
- Follow up on work completed by external contractors and report and issues to supervisor.
- Responsible for the use and care/maintenance of company tools, vehicles, and equipment.
- Support operations personnel when required and undertake additional duties as requested by Management.
- High school or equivalent preferred, with 2 years of related work experience
- Must be able to assess a situation for danger or safety issues and act accordingly.
- Strong time management skills with ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills and ability to use MS Office Suite
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, walk for an extended period and be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to relate well with other staff and customers.
- Share our vision to be a premier destination hotel & resort company where everyone is welcome, and every day is an adventure.
- Bring Naturally Pacific’s Values for Passion, Community, Inclusivity, and Innovation to work each day that manifests to guests and co-workers.
- Passion for creating positive guest encounters that will reflect our genuine hospitality and high-quality service.
- Teamwork is an essential responsibility of each employee. This means developing the skills to collaborate with others to achieve departmental goals.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org