Website Campbell River Golf & Country Club
The Campbell River Golf & Country Club has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Golf Professional to join our team! The Associate Golf Professional is responsible for creating and managing in-house and charity tournaments, events, leagues for the Campbell River Golf & Country Club and Velocity Lounge & Driving Range in correspondence to the Golf Operations. The Associate Golf Professional will market and promote all Golf Operations aspects through social media and monthly e-newsletters to pass-holders and guests.
The Associate Golf Professional will work alongside the Head Golf Professional and assist them as necessary.
Your contributions to the team include:
- Consistently provide outstanding pass-holder and guest service
- Ensure the practice facilities and their surroundings are always up to standard and are ready for the pass-holder and guest usage
- Handles the majority of communication with members and guests regarding all upcoming Golf Operation activities through social media and e-newsletters
- Plan, organize and support all club tournaments and corporate events
- Work closely with the Golf Course Superintendent and the Food & Beverage Manager to communicate tournaments and events on the golf course and in the Velocity Lounge & Driving Range
- Assist the Head Golf Professional with coordinating and developing custom teaching programs, clinics, camps, and golf schools for students of all skill levels and ages
- Instruct golf players of all skill levels to help them improve their form and technique using the latest technology in golf.
- Cross-sell products available from the Golf Shop that could help guests improve the quality of their game.
- Have the ability to do golf club fittings and basic golf club repairs.
- Communication and coordinate with other departments of the resort including: Golf Shop, maintenance, restaurant, and management
- Health & Safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment
- Assumes Head Golf Professional’s duties in the Head Golf Professional’s absence
What you need to be successful:
- Experience as a golf instructor or coach
- PGA of Canada member in good standing
- Strong background in event coordination
- Proficient in the use of social media and other technology to market and promote
- Experience with Tee-On/POS software
- High level of knowledge and expertise pertaining to the game of golf
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Exhibit sales skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Understanding of turf care and facility maintenance
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and meet deadlines
- Presentation skills to work with committees and individuals within and outside the company
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com